Apple-Pecan Turkey Salad
- 6 ounces sliced turkey breast (cooked), cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith or pippin apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 10 toasted pecans, chopped
- 3-4 cups mixed salad greens of choice
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup Creamy Vinaigrette
1. Place all ingredients except the salad dressing a medium salad bowl.
2. Spoon the dressing over the salad a little at a time, while tossing.
Back to Recipe List
Submit your recipe here!
Was this information helpful to you? Share it with others:
©Copyright 2002-2013 Tropical Traditions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.freecoconutrecipes.com is the Coconut Recipe Website of Tropical Traditions
Tropical Traditions® is a registered trademark of Tropical Traditions, Inc.