1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Heat Virgin Coconut Oil in large skillet until almost smoking.
3. Coat chicken pieces with coconut flour.
4. Cook chicken in Virgin Coconut Oil over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until light
brown. Remove chicken. Set aside.
5. Add onion rings, green pepper, and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat
until onion and pepper are tender.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients.
7. Add chicken to sauce. Cover tightly. Simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until thickest pieces are
Back to Recipe List
Submit your recipe here!
Was this information helpful to you? Share it with others:
©Copyright 2002-2013 Tropical Traditions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.freecoconutrecipes.com is the Coconut Recipe Website of Tropical Traditions
Tropical Traditions® is a registered trademark of Tropical Traditions, Inc.